miércoles, 6 de marzo de 2013

INFORMATION


My name is Sylvia chango, I am 20 years old.
I study in the Army Polytechnic School, in the career of Business International in 5to level.
I study in the morning and in the afternoon I study English.
I have 4 brothers only men, I am the quarter of all they.
My father´s name is Alfredo Chango, he is security guard, he is 53 years old and is the most important person in my live together with my younger brother.
My mother´s name is Angelita, she is a doctor, she works in Spain approximately 14 years.
I like go out with my friends, dance, listen to music specially reggae music because is very relaxing.


OBJECTIVES:

  • 100% learn English
  • have excellent grades and be one of the best students of teacher.
  • Make new friends and get along with all my classmates.
  • Get my sufficiency in English with my friends
  • Master the language in order to defend myself in my profession



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario