lunes, 24 de junio de 2013

WRITING A LETTER OF COMPLAINT (UNIT 8)





A LETTER OF COMPLAINT

Dear Rector of the Universidad Andina
Simon Bolivar

I attended the International Trade Conference 2013 at the Universidad Andina Simon Bolivar on Tuesday June 18 of this year and found it interesting and informative. Unfortunately, my enjoyment of the conference was ruined by a series of organizational problems. Explain each of the following problems.

First, I had difficulties in enrolling to attend the event. You configure an online registration service, but the system did not admit that record. Even after spending several wasted hours trying to register in this way, the team would not accept my application. I finally managed to register by fax.

Second, the exhibition was held at a small institution. The lack of space caused serious overcrowding in place, especially in peak visiting times (ie, lunchtime and evening). On one or two occasions, I was also very concerned about the physical safety of the attendees.

The last point I want to make concerns contracted exhibitors, really had no clear the issue that they would make known to the public assistant, which caused confusion in the majority of attendees.

Could you please resolve these issues, not only on my behalf but also on behalf of other participants, and indeed on behalf of his institution.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Sylvia Chango






Attachment: a video example of a complaint.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario