jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

WRITING A INFORMAL MAIL (Unit 3)


WRITING A INFORMAL MAIL (Unit 3)



Dear Geovanna
Oh, how I missed being with you for the holidays this year!

 


Here in New York is so different from Quito not know if I will get used to living there. I'm so glad that thanks to the work of my father able to travel there. Then we'll go home, and you and I can spend the summer on the beach.

 

I've made ​​some very good friends, but do not worry, no one could replace my best friend! After school, sometimes I go to my friend April. She likes to listen to the same music and watch the same videos as you. In fact, April has tickets for Selena Gomez concert next week. I'd like you to come with us!

Life is very different here. That's all for now friends. In my English class, the teacher wants that we write an informal letter to a friend and I do not even know where to start! Please write soon and tell me all the news. I miss you. Many kisses I love beautiful friend

Sylvia






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario