jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

WRITING A JOB APLLICATION LETTER (Unit 2)


WRITING A JOB APLLICATION LETTER (Unit 2)


My name´s Sylvia Chango, Nowaday, I am unemployed, I worked in the Unibanco S.A for nine months and for personal reasons I had to left the job.
I am studying at ESPE and I need to work inmediately because I want to learn more of my career in your company.

As you will see from my CV, I have worked in many companies from that I left the High School, but in those places I did not learn nothing about International Business, is for this reason that  I request to you give me an opportunity for working in your company. In adition, I can speak English and French, these languages are very important in the Business World. 
Actually, I am very friendly and I like meeting new people in the jobs

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like further information, my cell phone number is 0984248656 and my address is silvynena_15@hotmail.com.
I look forward to hearing from you

Yours faithfully

Sylvia chango

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario